Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Obsession with Kitchen Gadgets

My name is Gina and I am obsessed with kitchen gadgets. 

Not that this is a problem. At least, not for me. I do know, though that this can become an issue when someone else is in my kitchen trying to make their way through all of these gadgets. To be fair, this does not happen often and mostly when a real kitchen lover enters my kitchen she is as fascinated as I am and has a general sense of where to look, find and put away all of these gadgets. 

My absolute most favorite is the newest to this collection and I have to say, I absolutely covet this beauty! It was a birthday gift from my mother-in-law and she could not have done it better if I told her what to get. It is Perfect. 

I love, Love, LOVE this little gem!

Introducing my new Egg Cup! Taaa Daaa!!!


It starts off as a beautifully hand painted wooden egg.



You open it up by twisting it and, voila! it becomes two halves!
But what do you do next?

See? There's a little peg holding each center in.
Pop out the centers from the outside by pressing your finger into the hole.

Then, you place each egg cup onto the peg from each center.
You now have not one, but TWO egg cups!

Look how sweet!

1 comment:

  1. I love your egg cup. I have to admit that I am obsessed with cooking gadgets too. And also baking tins/pans. I have way too many but I can't bear to throw any away.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...