Great Britain Beer Festivals
The Great British Beer Festival, 3-7 August, 2010
CAMRA lists an impressive list of sponsored festivals that are delicious and fun!
We will be heading out to at least one per month for the rest of the year including:
(I have a limited number of North American beer festival experience. Therefore, if you know of any that should be listed, please make a comment to this post so you can share it with everyone. -Thanks!)
American Craft Beer Fest, 18-19 June, 2010
Ohio Brew Week, 11-17 July, 2010
Vermont Brewers Festival, 16-17 July, 2010
Winter Beer Festivals I'd Love to Make in 2011
Extreme Beer Fest, Boston Massachusetts
Chappel Winter Beer Festival, Chappel & Wakes Colne Station, Marks Tey








You missed Alefest. They move it around the Midwest.
ReplyDeleteHere's the link: Not sure you can put html here
I would like to attain some winter sun holidays in next month
ReplyDeleteHiya Dr. K!
ReplyDeleteAlefest! The link (yes, links do work when you leave a comment) looks great. I hate missing great beer events! So, do they keep it in the Ohio area of the midwest?
You never know, you just may get a really good deal on a flight to wherever your next beer festival is!
ReplyDeleteIt's out of Dayton. They move it around some. But, usually have a couple in Ohio each year.
ReplyDeleteAnd, don't forget Dark Lord's Day Went last year with Nihar. Too many men in kilts for me, though.